Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrating One Year of Classical Music in Edmonton!

One year ago I started Classical Music in Edmonton so that classical music lovers and our musical community had a one-stop-shop for classical concert listings, news and reviews here in Edmonton.

Over 400 concert listings, thousands of visits to the site, hundreds of Twitter followers and tweets later, CME has been a great success!  And after collecting web site links for local classical music ensembles and associations who knew there was so much great music going on in Edmonton!

Hopefully this site has helped you to learn more about this great community and I hope you have been to more concerts this year than ever before. 

Please let me know how you think CME can be better and keep on sending me your listings!  Concert listings for the 2011-2012 season are now being collected so send me an email at classicalmusicinedmonton@gmail.com



Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment